Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Last race at XC National Champs!

I finished my National Championships today with the 15km Classic distance race! After a very disappointing skate race on Sunday I was really depending on a good race today to keep my motivation up heading to biathlon Nationals at the end of the week. I had a controlled race with a decent effort and finished 27th, a minute out of the top 10. It wasn't a perfect race but it was at my ability. I didn't try to do anything special and ended up with a solid result. I will leave the improvements for the summer training! It was a good day for me. Pictures to follow shortly!

21 comments:

RootYourDroid.net said...

Good for you! I'm glad you were happier with your results this time.

Keep up the hard work, Matt!

KB said...

Congrats man! The most I've ever done was a 5K in 17:15. You sure beat me endurance wise!

skinned sheep said...

great! good luck to you friend!

Jett said...

Good job!

Jay said...

great effort man!

Garth said...

congratz, excellent work.

Papa Püllï said...

Sounds good yeah!

Stef Pelgrims said...

nice!

Alphabeta said...

Congratulations,

Something Concupiscible said...

Dang, you were so close.

elexerdelex said...

Congradulations!!
Keep up the hard works, and be a minute faster next time ;)

MacAttack said...

Well done!

Football Maniac said...

I respect you hardcore athletes. Very admiring!

ed said...

congrats dude

Unknown said...

grats man, keep it up and good luck for the next one

Anonymous said...

good luck at biathlon nats, dude

Isaac said...

Reminds me of John Cusack in better off dead. Buck up little camper, we'll beat that slope!

G said...

congratz - 15k is a long way!

Cree said...

keep it up, keep pushing your limits, achieve greatness :D

Jung said...

Nice update, keep at it bro

Unknown said...

I respect you dude :) keep up the hard work, it will pay off big time eventually :)

And please, if you have time, please check out my blog on NBA and other stuff. :)
www.sesamburger.blogspot.com