Thursday, January 14, 2010

Welcome 2010 Sponsors

As I continue to improve from year to year, my sponsors become more and more important. As I enter my final year as a junior, I am training harder, traveling more, and encountering bigger expenses to accomplish my goals. This season, National Firearm Association, Prince George Rod and Gun club, Daniel Giroux (Flex art Studio.com), Alain Baril, Rudy Project Eyewear, Louise Lambert, Icebreaker Nature Clothing and the Squamish Boston Pizza have all invested their money, time, and support to help me reach the podium. Their help shows their appreciation for sport in Canada and I cannot express how grateful I am for their ongoing support. Even with the Olympics at home, Canadian athletes receive very little support. Through my sponsors generous help, I am able to train full time and focus everything I have on reaching the podium. A big Thank you!

No comments: