Thursday, February 9, 2012

IBU Cup 6/7 Come to Canmore!

It has been a slow start with some uncertainty and self doubt but this past weekend I put that aside and did what I love and train for! I had one of the better races of my life on Saturday in the Sprint (hitting 9/10 and skiing close to my best) and topped it off with a solid mass start on Sunday. I put a significant amount of work and prep into these trials races and it was rewarding to earn a spot representing Canada on home soil at IBU Cups 6 and 7. I am obviously very thankful for everything God gave me to work with and the opportunity to race in Canada colors again! The first of four races is this Saturday.

3 comments:

T. Roger Thomas said...

Good luck at the upcoming race!

G said...

Yeah good luck!

La Mode Operandi said...

I don't know you but i sure am astonished at the feats that serious athletes such like yourself can achieve! Annnnd your Canadian! Hello from Northwester Ontario!