Saturday, May 23, 2009

Devinci Leo '08


I just received my shoes, and yesterday was my first day test riding my new bike from Devinci. I had a 50km road ride in the morning, and a 60 km group ride that evening. The biggest thing I noticed was the acceleration from a start and on steep pitches. With a 950 g frame, the bike had a noticeable jump when out of the saddle, or starting to sprint. As with most carbon frames, there was very good power transfer through the large bottom bracket . The SRAM shifting and braking was clean and precise. I was also impressed with the downhill handling, and felt confident tucking at 80km/h. All-in-all I'm very happy with the Leo, and I know it will satisfy my riding needs:)

http://www.silentsports.com/store/product/17679/2008-Devinci-Leo-1-S/

No comments: